* 4+ years of proven experience as a DevOps Engineer;
* Experience with Build/Deployment tools;
* Experience with AWS Cloud;
* Experience with databases, such as PostgreSQL, Redis. etc.;
* Proven expertise in continuous integration tools and CI/CD practices;
* Expertise with containers and microservice architecture (Docker, Kubernetes);
* Working with Kafka;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Attention to detail;
* Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment;
* English — Upper-Intermediate
* Great opportunity to take part in creating a new unique product platform, which has no analogs in the world;
* Ability to influence project technologies;
* Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
* Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
* Fully paid sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation;
* Sports coverage;
* Education expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
* Competitive compensation.
* Maintaining the entire development and testing environment;
* Support CI/CD Pipelines;
* Working with AWS, Kubernetes;
* Support Containerized solutions;
* Working with Microservices & Kafka;
* Support highly secured and available systems;
* Collaborating with developers and business stakeholders;
* Participation in team planning.
WizardsDev is part of an international FinTech holding, headquartered in Tel Aviv. The holding consists of more than 2500 people, with offices in 40 cities around the world.
For now, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to become a part of our team in Dnipro R&D office.
You will be working with a unique startup from Britain — financial advising platform, the algorithm of which collects and analyzes data from the various institutions in the UK, helping large clients to manage their assets in the most efficient way, to help them understand their money.
We do not expect to tell you what you need to do. We expect YOU sharing your knowledge and expertise with us, improving existing processes & quality.
If you want to create, realize all your potential & creativeness with a flat hierarchy, working on a product with the latest stack of technologies, and do really influence the future path of a product by your prospect view — WizardsDev is definitely the right place for you!