Middle|Senior PHP Developer (WordPress)
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, abroad, remotely
○ HTML / CSS
○ PHP7 (we are using PHP 7.2 — 7.4): OOP, Composer, MVC
○ Ability to customize the environment (LAMP / XAMPP, Nginx / Apache)
○ Mastery of basic git commands
As a plus
○ Understanding how Memcached works, Redis.
○ Experience with JS frameworks React, VueJs.
○ Experience with PHP frameworks Laravel, Yii2, Slim.
○ Ability to work with console utilities based on * nix.
○ Experience with Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
○ Experience in working with client projects in web / seo / design studios.
○ Understanding of the basic principles of search engines and experience in SEO projects.
○ Experience with Docker.
○ Be part of our mission to transform how individuals think about and manage their financial life;
○ Ability to influence project technologies;
○ Opportunity for career growth;
○ Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
○ Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
○ Paid sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation, medical insurance;
○ Education & sports expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
○ Competitive compensation.
○ Developing custom WordPress plugins and updating existing ones.
○ Regular support, development and refinement of the functionality of existing projects based on CMS WordPress and not only.
○ Development of themes for WordPress.
○ Optimization of indicators Pagespeed Insights, Lighthouse.
○ Setting up an integration connection between web projects and external services.
○ Consulting and mentoring junior colleagues on development issues.
We are a WizardsDev company, part of an international FinTech holding, we are looking for a PHP Developer to join our team.
We specialize in the creation of high-load business projects using innovative technological solutions, and our clients are international corporations in the field of finance and information security. We promote dozens of brands in the global financial markets, as well as implement educational projects.
We are looking for a specialist with experience in both the front-end and back-end (PHP), who has excellent communication skills and is ready to be fully responsible for the result of his work. We have offices in St. Petersburg, Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkov and Baku, but you can always work from home if necessary. If you are from a city where there are no offices of our company, you can work remotely if you know how to do it.