Middle Android developer
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, remotely
* 2+ Experience of working with Java/Kotlin;
* Excellent knowledge of principles of Android UX/UI and Material Design;
* Experience of working with architecture components and libraries: Android Jetpack;
* Experience of working with libraries: RxJava2, Dagger 2, Retrofit 2;
* Experience of working with Kotlin Coroutines;
* Excellent knowledge of Git, Android Studio, Gradle;
* English — basic level.
As a plus
* Knowledge of RESTful API for connecting Android applications to server services.
* Competitive compensation.
* Opportunity for career growth;
* Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside
* Fully paid sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation;
* Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement;
* Opportunity to work remotely \ in office, absolutely up to you;
* Education expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events.
* Development of new functionality;
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams;
* Defining, designing and releasing new features;
* Supporting code quality, organization, and automation;
* Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
WizardsDev is part of an international FinTech holding, headquartered in Tel Aviv. The holding consists of more than 2500 people, with offices in 40 cities around the world.
Now we are looking for an Android developer who will become part of our team in Dnipro, Kiev, Kharkov or remotely. The work will be on the development of E-commerce projects in banking or telecommunications in the CIS countries.