Kyiv, Dnipro, abroad, remotely
* 4+ years of experience as a professional mobile developer using Swift programming language;
* A track record of successfully delivering projects using best programming patterns such as OOP, SOLID;
* Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge in basic architectural patterns (Сlean Аrchitecture, MVVM);
* Comfortable working with Carthage;
* Commercial experience with CocoaPods;
* Understanding of SPM;
* Familiarity with project management tools like Confluence and Jira;
* Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills;
* Ability to scope, plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
* Ability to recruit, develop and mentor junior or mid-level staff members;
* Strength in problem-solving and issue-resolution with good attention to detail;
* English level — Intermediate or higher.
It will be huge pluses:
* If you have experience with reactive programming (RxSwift, RxCocoa);
* If you worked with TDD/BDD approaches and has a great attitude towards.
* Be part of our mission to transform how individuals think about and manage their financial life;
* Ability to influence project technologies;
* Opportunity for career growth;
* Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
* Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
* Paid sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation, medical insurance;
* Education & sports expenses coverage, English classes, corporate events;
* Competitive compensation.
* Implementation of the current screens using Swift;
* Writing software interfaces to manage new screens;
* Ensuring CI/CD processes;
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
WizardsDev is part of an international FinTech holding, headquartered in Tel Aviv. The holding consists of more than 2500 people, with offices in 40 cities around the world.
We are looking to hire an exceptional person to be responsible for the transition of our IOS app to Swift, bringing the responsiveness, efficiency, scalability, robustness and security of the system up to the next level.
You will work with a rapidly growing FinTech business that is re-defining how individuals engage with their money. We provide our users with control over their personal finances, enhancing their ability to achieve their financial and life aspirations. We are harnessing sophisticated portfolio analytics, innovative behavioural psychology and cutting-edge UX/UI to create a revolutionary experience and transformational outcomes for our users.
You will work in unique startup culture, with a non-hierarchical and ego-free atmosphere.
Be a part of spreading financial literacy throughout the world!
Write to us to discuss in detail our opportunities and how they could align with your aspirations.