Middle \ Senior Java developer
Kyiv, Dnipro, abroad, remotely
* 4+ years of Java experience;
* Experience with Spring;
* Experience with databases (preferably PostgreSQL);
* Familiarity with Unit / Integration tests;
* Comfortable working with AWS, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and continuous deployment workflow.
* English level — Intermediate or higher;
* Deep understanding of development principles and paradigms, architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches;
* Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
* Excellent communication skills;
* Attention to detail;
* Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment;
As a plus
* Experience with microservices architecture;
* Experience with CQRS and Event sourcing;
* Experience in Rest API design;
* Practical experience with Kotlin;
* Great opportunity to take part in creating a new unique product platform, which has no analogs in the world;
* Ability to influence project technologies;
* Opportunity for career growth;
* Team of professionals & continuous self-improvement
* Really friendly team with no hierarchy inside;
* Fully paid sick leaves and 18 days paid vacation, medical insurance;
* Education expenses & sports coverage, English classes, corporate events;
* Competitive compensation.
* Improvement and development of the product by developing new functionality and maintaining the existing one.
* Working with event sourcing systems and microservices;
* The work is carried out in close communication with related cross-functional teams (front-end, mobile, QA, product, design), your participation in the distribution of tasks between team members will be necessary;
* Working with databases;
WizardsDev is part of an international FinTech holding, headquartered in Tel Aviv. The holding consists of more than 2500 people, with offices in 40 cities around the world.
For now, we are looking for a Java developer to become a part of our Dnipro R&D office.
You will be working with a unique startup from Britain, creating financial advising platform, the algorithm of which collects and analyzes data from the various institutions in the UK, helping very rich people to manage their assets in the most efficient way, to help them understand their money.
Be a part of spreading financial literacy throughout the world!
We do not expect to tell you what you need to do. We expect YOU sharing your knowledge and expertise with us, improving existing processes & quality.
If you want to create, realize all your potential & creativeness with a flat hierarchy, working on a product with the latest stack of technologies and do really influence the future path of a product by your prospect view — WizardsDev is definitely the right place for you!